TOPICS AND AUDIENCE
The IT Hot Topics conference has attendees from all market segments including education, government, enterprise, healthcare, financial, utilities and manufacturing. Attendees are typically professionals, managers, and executives in the technology infrastructure and security functions.
Final track designations will be determined as the agenda is built but we’re seeking topics in areas related to:
• Wireless and mobile security
• Networking and infrastructure
• Cloud and virtualization
• Audit, compliance, and legal
• Professional development
• Physical security
- Technology Talk (50 minutes)
Standard technology-centric tracks without specific manufacturer details or case studies.
- Vendor Showcase (50 minutes)
For manufacturer engineers to demo or showcase a product, how-to, or update/roadmap. Available only with Sponsorship package.
- Case Study (50 minutes)
For technology users to share case studies, war stories, or how they accomplished a goal. Manufacturers can co-speak with clients here.
- Workshop or Training (2+ hours)
Special flexible format 2+ hours for workshop or training. Please indicate if your session has a fee per attendee.
Conference Profile at-a-glance:
• Region’s most targeted technology and infosec event
• Projected 200 attendees in 2019
• 5 technology tracks, 30+ sessions
• Limited sponsor presentation slots available
• Industry organizations include Infragard, ISSA, UNC School of Government, CWNP and (ISC)2